Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wrapping Up

I can't believe this school year is over! I just want to say that I have really enjoyed getting to know each one of you this year. You are all special to me. Because we have talked a lot about gratitude this year, I would like to share a few things I'm grateful for about each of you.

David - for your wild imagination and how much you love Bible
Hunter - for your sense of humor and your mathematical mind
Nathan - for your love of chinchillas and hearing you talk about books you love 
A'Nya - for your sweetness and your excitement about learning
Kaitlyn - for your love for science and how you can talk for hours about books, circus, Dr. Who, etc. 
Davien - for your humility and how you love God's Word
Jacob - for your strong character and funny little jokes
Erik - for your funny country accent (or whatever it is) and how you pay close attention in class
Briana - for how strong and confident you are on stage and for making us all laugh
D'Sean - for being so helpful to me and for being sneaky in a good way (i.e. putting a picture of yourself on the bulletin board)
Jared - for your fascination with history and the world we live in and for making us all laugh
Christopher - for your passion for math and being so helpful to me
Christian - for how you take every assignment seriously and how you are so enthusiastic about almost everything

I will miss you all!!! I hope to see you all next year (even if you are just visiting)! I encourage you to keep reading the Bible and other books over the summer. Have a fun and safe summer! 

Love, Mrs. Orellana.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." Matthew 6:33